Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Orders within New Zealand will be sent by Courierpost once payment has been received. International customers must send an enquiry via our “Contact Us” page.
Shipping Charges for New Zealand are as follows:
- North Island $8.00 (Next working day delivery)
- South Island $8.00 (Next working day delivery
- Rural Delivery $12.00 ( 48 hours)
Customers within Auckland can collect their purchase from Our Office located in Swanson.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown at Hair Eternal checkout. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to CourierPost or any other carriers, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund.
We can accept order enquiries via the following methods:
- Online via our form on Our “Contact Us” page.
- Email: email@example.com
If you wish to log a complaint you can do so via the following methods:
- Online via our form on the contact page
All complaints are to be lodged in writing as we need a written record of your complaint to aid us in tracing its progress.
Please Include the following in your lodgement:
- The reference number on your receipt that came with the products.
- Make sure that the complaint reaches us within 2 days of receipt of your order, if the order relates to a product you have purchased.
- Outline the complete details of the complaint.
- If complaint relates to service that you have received please state the name of the Sales Agent, date and time that you dealt with them.
- We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within 3 working days of receipt of the complaint.
Prices & Availability:
Although we attempt to keep the prices and stock availability details on our Website as up to date as possible, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy. If there is any discrepancy between your order details and actual costs/availability you will be contacted with the updated details.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to and from the carrier. Hair Eternal will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Hair Eternal will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes. Hair eternal can not be held for any damages received for late arrival loss or stolen packages. We under no circumstance can be held responsible for orders that have been shipped to an alternate location specified by the customer with or without intent, providing the product was purchased online at Hair Eternal.