FreeTress Equal Synthetic Hair Wig Invisible L Part Clary
- Hand-Tied Lace Deep Invisible L Part
- Curling Iron Safe Upto 400'F
The Ingenious WIDE ANGLE Invisible Lace Patch; Now you can part your hair WHEREVER you want
Invisible Part is designed to provide you with your OWN, "natural-look" style
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- DO NOT use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380'F-400'F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: